Parents & Students
Hours for students for the 22-23 school year are 7:50 AM - 3:00 PM. On select Wednesdays, students will be dismissed at 2:00 PM. Please see the school calendar for specific dates. Gates open at 7:15 AM. Breakfast will be served starting at 7:15 AM.
Foundations for Success (CGI Florida) Project
Teachers in our school are participating in a research study conducted by Florida State University to better understand how a professional learning program for teachers called Cognitively Guided Instruction impacts mathematics teaching and learning. You have the right to have your child’s information withheld from the study if you do not wish to participate. Please review the parental notification letter here for more information about the study. https://teachingisproblemsolving.org/parental-notification
Holly Hill School Phone Use and Cell Phone Policy
Middle School Only**
• Students may not have their cell phones visible or in use once they arrive on campus until dismissal. No use of cell phones in the classrooms, hallways, restrooms or at lunch.
• Students who need to call home can do so from their grade level office phone. Parents may call in and ask for the grade level office if they need to leave a message for their child or if they need to speak to their child.
• Students must ensure that the telephone capabilities of their devices are turned off during the instructional day (i.e. ringer off, silent mode, cameras, videos etc.)
• Students shall avoid classroom disruptions by not displaying, using, or activating the data access portion of their wireless device during the instructional day unless instructed to do so by the teacher and/or authorized school personnel under the Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) initiative. This includes during class, in the Media Center, P.E. and any other instructional/structured activities (unless authorized by the teacher).
• Use of cell phones that disrupts or interferes with the safety of our students being transported by bus is also a violation of the Code of Student Conduct.
• Use of cell phones to commit a crime is against the Code of Student Conduct and appropriate consequences will be handled accordingly.
• The school/district is not responsible if a student’s wireless communication or any electronic device is lost or stolen.
• Any student using a cell phone or any electronic device for malicious intent or to video acts violating the Code of Conduct will be disciplined.
Registration for VPK has begun! For VPK information please contact Telicia Campbell, Registrar, at ext. 52020.
Parents - Please make arrangements with your child's teacher in advance for celebrations. These will take place at lunch on the patio.